Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

05072011

Tml is Mother's Day. I decided go back to my mom's home today to accompany my mom for celebration of Mother's Day. It had been few weeks i didn't go back to visit my mom edi, so miss her.
I am going back home in night because i wan to avoid all those traffic jam and the road is 100% smooth in the night. That's why when i reach home, my mom is going to bed and my bro is still playing pc game. LOL.
Ofcoz. after chit chat wif my mom be4 my mom went for bed, i fon my girlfriend to chat wif her. hihi

05082011
The next day, 08052011, Mother's Day, nothing special in the early morning 9am, I go to the dental clinic wif my mom to have a check on my teeth. When i reach there wif my mom, the clinic gate is closed and i look at their business hour. LAME. the clinic is open at 2pm-6pm today!!! Wasted my time. So i went back home and go for dentist care at 2pm later.


5pm. I fetch my mom and my bro to my dad's factory to fetch my dad and go for family dinner together at SS2 Petaling Jaya. Woohoo. There is a famous duck restaurant there. O.M.G. all those ppl standing in front of the restaurant gate there just to wait for buying the duck from the sifu there. Although we din make an appointment and reserve for table seat, the taukeh there is so kind and giv us a table. But this hav to thanks to the one who reserved but doesn't show up on time. =P

We had order a half duck, gam hiong prawn, a soup, and 2 vegetables. So FULL today. having chit chat wif my family.

After the dinner, i fetch my dad go to take back his own car. Then i went back to my house while my dad fetch my mom and my bro home. Its a simple day. but i am so happy.

Here to greed to my mom : HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment