Saturday, May 14, 2011

05122011

5.45am this morning, awaken by my noisy fon's alarm. Guess what, yesterday i was planning to wake up at 5.45am this morning for blogging, but as usual, I'm too lazy to wake uo from my bed. Grr...
The same thing is happen again and again when everytime i planned to wake up in the morning for blog, everytime i failed to do so. Okay, fine, don't laugh, I know i am such a lazy piggy.

Con't to lay on my bed, eye was clossing and soon... i was fall asleep without a second!!!
Dan...Dan...DaDang.... Arghh... My fon's alarm is rinnging once again!! Oh Gosh, 6.45am, 1 hour had passed without noticing~~~


Woohoo, blogging time!! upload the photo for my upcoming blog. Oh ya, allow me to promote my MU city blog is abt to coming soon. hihi


One thing i wan to complain abt my wifi internet service is the service troublesome me bcoz I can only able to enjoy the smooth service line in the early morning. Sux!! Grr...

Opss. shld stop blogging nonsence now. cz something far more important tat i must blog here:
Ta-dang~~ my girlfriend had cooked a lovely lunch for me today.





Dun jealous, coz it delicious

wow. what a nice phrase I had use. =)

1 comment:

  1. Muahahaha. it's a nice phrase. i couldn't agree more :)

    ReplyDelete