Monday, May 2, 2011

Lovely Birthday.

 
Today is my girlfriend's b'day. I wake up in the morning 10.30am, went to Jusco Secret Recipe to buy a choc cheese cake for my girlfriend as her birthday cake without acknowledging her. I planned to let her have a memorable b'day today.

After i well prepared, my girlfriend keep me to wait in my home because she taking alot of time to ban leng leng there. She wanna have a good looking today. Well, my girlfriend always is the prettiest girl for me. At 12pm, I went to fetch her and decided come to our home first.

The celebration start without any sign. Bcoz i wanna giv her a surprise!. =)
Singing a b'day song for her that i practicing secretly.


Birthday Day card given by me.

Secret Recipe Choc Cheese cake


The candle was blew by me and my girlfriend

2011 Summer and Spring Guess Beg



My lovely girlfriend


After the celebration, we went to shopping at Sungei Wang, Times Square and Pavillion.
Lets hav some photo in Pavillion.








After shopping, we going to hv a dinner in Sushi Zanmai which located in Fareinheit88. My girlfriend is addicted to the Sushi Zanmai's food. This had been the 3rd times we eat in Sushi Zanmai Restaurant.

A single Red plate @ RM6.80

Kakiege Don @ RM8.80

Volcano Roll @ RM12.80



We have a good time in Sushi Zanmai. Their food is nice and delicious. As long as can satisfied my birthday girl stomach, i wil consider it taste good. =P But honestly, their food is delicious~~ =)




I am not giving an conclusion or end for this blog because our love relationship would never end.
Looking at her smile today. I realise that this girl who sitting beside me is so charming with her sweet lil smile on her face. I LOVE YOU, BABYBOP.

2 comments: