Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gasoline Times Square

05152011


Today!
Yeah. Both of us went to explore the Pudu area try to find out the way go to Pudu Plaza. With my genius mind, finally we reach Pudu Plaza. We spend few hours there to shopping. My girlfriend tried to find some food for me there becoz i haven breakfast or lunch until now (2pm). But failed. seems like the food stall that she tried to find is closed today. hihi. =P

So, I told her nvm bcoz i din feel any hunger and persuade her to go for shopping first. She was searching for her books that she want to find for long time. and weird, TARC library doesn't has the book that she want, so she wan to buy it here. but she couldn't find it here and we went back to times square for our lunch or it can be consider as our dinner too. hihi. =)

Since we had long time din go to gasoline for dating edi, we decided to choose the gasoline in Times Square.
PS: we went to Gasoline in Sungei Wang be4. =D


Asam Chicken Rice@RM7.90

Fillet Meehoon Milky Soup @ RM8.90

Big Gulp From 7-11. hihi. =P


If someone would give me the second choice, i will choose not to come Gasoline in Times Square anymore. I would said that the Gasoline in Sungei Wang is better than here. Firstly, I order for a Butter Fish Fillet Rice, they told me all the butter had finished. What?!! it just 4pm now and u tel me ur restaurant is out of butter???
Okay fine, I changed my order to Asam Fish Fillet Rice. U know what food hav serve to me?? Asam Chicken Rice. What a big mistake they make??? and they charge me government tax and service tax for RM2.69!! What a lousy service and still dare to charge me so high. Urgh...

Hate it. I just leave the Gasoline without a happy mood.
I pretty sure i wont step in this restaurant again.

No comments:

Post a Comment