Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lot10 Shopping Centre

05142011


We went to Times Square today. Bcoz my girlfriend said she want to buy a new fon to replace her old fashion fon and a new printer for home used.


士林, one of my favourite shop
士林, one of my favourite shop

十号胡同, located at the lower ground floor of Lot10. You can find so many different kinds of food stalls there. As I know, all the food stalls there is quite famous around the KL area and had been gather together bt the boss of Lot10. =)

As a smart customer, we walk around for abt 1hour just to observe which food stall to order food. LOL.
At last, we decide to order the noodles from the noodles stall.

Penang Curry Laksa @ RM7.80


Homemade Fish Ball Noodle @ RM7.30

Ice Kacang @ RM4.50

Although my girlfriend said her kari laksa is not nice, but my hmade fishball noodle is not bad. The kari laksa noodle is nt spicy at all. Err..



At last, my girlfriend didn't spot any fon that she wanted to buy, neither of printer. So we rush back home again, because, again, my girlfriend is CINDERELLA.!! =)



For those who interested on going to 十号胡同, it is located at :

Lower Ground Floor,
Lot 10 Shopping Centre,
50 , Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur.

3 comments:

  1. Hey barney, i jz realised the terms of CINDERELLA. A girl who need to get back before it's too late. Hahahaha xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao. Babybop. Do u read any fairytale stories be4? =P

    ReplyDelete