Sunday, May 15, 2011

LookOut Point Restaurant

05132011

My girlfriend is a big prawn head. she had forgotten to bring our home key to go out, so she waiting me in her coll. Funny la weh her. I had to rush from my office after i work and drive to fetch her. No choice, who called she is my loved one lo.


My girlfriend is finish her exam yesterday and her audition today. So after i change my attire, we went to Look Out Point for a relaxing romance dinner. =)

Urgh. Today my eye look weird, feel itchy and pain of my right eye. mayb cause of dun hav enough sleep recently or some infection.

Capture while im driving on the road



Our journey is began...










So we decided to eat in LookOut Point restaurant because thise restaurant having the most customer. hihi
Grill Fried Chicken


Apple+Orange Juice
My girlfriend likes to drink mixed juice. =)

Chicken Marryland


We had treated a piece of cake by a bufday boy who celebrate his bufday wif his family there. Ops. the boy is just lil kid. hihihi.
After we eat, i walking along up to the lookout point tower wif my girlfriend on my back.
There are so many couples are kissing on the top of the tower there. But there is also two lil notty kids running up and down around the tower, disturbing la weh!!!.
We spend about 30mins at the tower there to enjoy the night view scene there. and some our sweet lil time. =)
ops. time passed fast without knowing. its time to fetch my cinderella back to home. hihihi.

1 comment: