Tuesday, May 24, 2011

05242011

02162011

My girlfriend the very first cooked for me as my breakfast =)
She told me that she dunno how to fried rice but she cook this for me because i like to eat fried rice.

05162011

10++ WanTan fried by my girlfriend were all fill in my stomach by me in this morning. hohoho. Delicious~~~

One of my favourite food. My girlfriend specially cook for me. ^^

Homemade double burger by my girlfriend as my lunch.

05242011

my lovely bian dang today. =D

vegetables~~ wif some carrot. she said she made it not nice but i still manage to finish it. hihi

Fruits prepared by my girlfriend. but i eat all of them in one night. hahaha.


Recently busying on working. Might be blog soon. Wait ya. once i finish my job, blog will be updated. Yeah.
Here to specially thanks to my girlfriend who always wake up in the early morning and cook for me.
I love you, Babybop. =)


Follow my twitter : https://twitter.com/kenolow

No comments:

Post a Comment