Monday, March 18, 2013

Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant

Yesterday my girlfriend requested me to bring her go to Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant.

As you know, a girlfriend command cannot be disobey, so I bring her along and reach there about 5pm (forgive me coz I forgot the exactly time when we reach)

We only noticed that Uncle Jang is only open for the particular time when we reach there. Luckily we didn't miss their business hour.
The Ampang Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant's business hour:
Lunch : 12pm-3pm
Dinner: 5pm-10pm
(Tuesday open at 5.30pm)

First I have to mention that Dak-Galbi is the only main course in this restaurant.
There are 2 flavour Dak-Galbi can be choose which is normal (RM19) and spicy (RM22).
So, we ordered two set Spicy Dak-Galbi + fried rice as side dishes because spicy flavour is highly recommended by blogger who went to this restaurant before.
FYI, every korean restaurant required customer must order minimum 2set now.













Dak-Galbi after cook. Look delicious!! Hot and Spicy is my favorite! A food that Spicy lover must try!


After 70% finish eating Dak-Galbi, we ask the waiter to add in fried rice.

Overall, For Korean food lover, I suggest that visit this restaurant is a MUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment