Thursday, November 1, 2012

2nd Year Anniversary

1st of October 2012 is our 2nd Year Anniversary.
As I have to work on that particular day,
so I make it to celebrate with my BB on today ( 30th of September 2012)

Yes. It's a day that I plan to bring you happiness.
Actually yesterday I had already reserve 2 seat for lunch buffet on 12 pm today, in order to enjoy all the Spanish food,
I ask my BB not to have breakfast in the morning. HEHE~


Follow my Plan A (but there is no Plan B) :
Pick up my BB on 11am.

Arrived La Gomera Spanish Buffet and Dining Restaurant at 11.50am.
YES, this is the place that I reserve for our anniversary lunch!
I can feel that my BB is very happy and surprise when she saw the restaurant.
It was because before we arrive the  restaurant, I told my BB as we will have our lunch at OLD TOWN
and...you know what??
My BB was so CUTE!! She do believe that and keep on begging me not to go OLD TOWN laaa.....
She started mumbling,"Why have to go all the way to PJ just to eat OLD TOWN as Wangsa Walk Mall has a OLD TOWN too?
I said that because PJ OLD TOWN has special event today ma....  Hihihihi.
Then, BB ask "Old Town got Ice- cream or not?"
"Hmmm, OLD TOWN don't have. But PJ OLD TOWN will have ice-cream today."
But actually I don't know why my BB suddenly ask about ice-cream. This might have to ask my BB :P


After the lunch, here comes a surprise for her!
The gift that I bought for her. One set of "The Diary of Wimpy Kid" = 10 books inside
I wish that I had capture the moment that she saw the present, her smiling face is so sweet and warm.
The moment that I look at your smiling face is the happiest moment on today.

PS: Sorry for no picture provided in this Post.
Anyone who interest on this restaurant can visit their homepage or make reservation here : http://www.lagomera.com.my/

2 comments:

  1. Hohoho!
    Because I'm just a small kiddo and I wish to have a ice cream :D

    The moment was not captured by cellphone, but it was captured deeply In your heart and that matters~


    After long I have been waiting. Every now and then, I would click into your blog and search for the post about our anniversary~
    Loves ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaya. after for long i have been waiting, ur blog is shutting down. LOL :PP

      Delete