Sunday, June 6, 2010

Manchester United Airport

Halo, everyone. That's awesome because the bloggy world now have a new blogger joining in. That's me!!.
Last year I am just graduate from my University in UK.!! Well, here to share some of my places that i have travel around when i studying oversea. wootz!!

The first day I reach UK

Yeah. Those are the scene captured by my friend when we landed on Manchester United International Airport from KLIA!! WOW.

Our Luggage are transfering to airport luggage pickup side.
This blog is about the first day i reach UK last year. WOW. Just to sharing my feel because I was so Excited when i reach UK. I will update my blog about my UK and Europe life anytime.
A short blog cz nothing much to write. Next blog will be update soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment